Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Elul A few words




It has been along time since I posted , unfortunately it seems like I'm not attending Shiur consistently. see picture above and try to guess for the reason.

there is one story the Rav told that caught my attention :
Rav Dietch's great grandfather was considered to be a "Kluginer Yid" - a smart Jew.
He also was a wealthy Jew and had a lot of business . when he saw that he was loosing money he decided to give all of his money to Tzedaka.
He explained : "I am doomed to lose all my money, If I give it to Tzesaka no can take the mitzva away from me."
The Rebbe Rashab (5th Chabad Rebbi) explains that there are two ways in Parnasa (making a living) going with natures laws or doing Hashems Avoda and trusting Hashem to provide.
The second approach will never make you rich though.

I don't really get it . Do i leave my job and join the Kollel ? obviously i'm not getting rich doing what i do. Or maybe the real point is is to contribute everything i have to Tzedaka?
I'll stay with trying contribute everything I have to Hashem .
בכל דרכך דעהו
Yes.

No comments: