Thursday, July 17, 2008

14 Tamuz - Igeret Hatshuva CONTD.

Story from the Rav: Always wait until you calm down...

"I met a teacher who told me that he always comes to class on time but that one day the bus didn't come and he was delayed.
When he entered the classroom a kid in the front row pointed to his watch.




The teacher was furious.
Such chutzpah, he thought to himself.
I always come on time and this one time this child wants to chastise me!
He wanted to give the kid some terrible punishment right away but he had a general rule--never give punishments on the spot.

Always wait until you calm down...
So he gritted his teeth until the end of the class.
When the class ended the kid came over to the teacher and said:
"So what do you think of my new watch?
When I got it I said that I should show it to my beloved teacher first of all!"



"

--



Just imagine if the teacher would have reacted on the spur of the moment..



---

1 comment:

משה said...

פשששששששששששששששש